cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't download and print bills

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't download bills, have tried clearing cookies but still get the following error message:

There’s a Problem

There’s been a problem getting the page you want.

Please try again by clicking here.

If you continue to see this error message, please report the problem by clicking here and provide the error message below.

Diagnostic Information
   URL: /Billing/eaO2/ChangeDashboard.do?pageName=PreviousBills&account=1006621805&return_url=https%3A//billing.o2.co.uk/bill?disambiguation_id=df6ff3ff-d69b-4711-838f-55527842bcc4
   Error Code: o20x13212072ae
   Userid: unauthenticated
   Date/time:  13/07/2017 15:13:39

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Update on this issue guys. It's still being worked on however I don't have an ETA on when it will be resolved. I'll update all threads on this once I have news.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 11 of 12

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi guys, 

Due to the number of threads popping up around this issue I'm locking this one and asking that you discuss it over in this thread, which will be the main thread for updates on this issue. I didn't want to merge as it would be confusing due to the number of different conversations. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 12