Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help accessibility advice

Mum971915
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone know how to speak to technical help on o2 I am housebound and would like to talk to someone for advice and I was just advised by the on screen talking by typing person to ring 202 on my mobile   I did this and was told that I must have been given the wrong number!! From o2 themselves.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
202 is the number for monthly contracts, if you are PAYG it is 4445.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
So long as the question is not account related @Mum971915 then perhaps we (other customers) can help?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
202 is the number for monthly contracts, if you are PAYG it is 4445.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Mum971915

I am not sure if you know O2 - Access for services - "We offer a range of services to help make life easier"- where you will find a list of services that may be will be interesting for you! Wave

You can get extra help if you have specific accessibility needs:

• Over the phone: If you are a Pay Monthly customer, please call 0344 8471426. If you are a Pay As You Go customer, please call 0345 6004302
  • Online: Use Live Chat to have an online conversation with a customer service advisor - you can also get a copy of the conversation if you need it - just ask the advisor for it
  • Write to us at: Telefónica UK Limited, Correspondence Team, PO BOX 694, Winchester, SO23 5AP
Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 4 of 4