cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have received a text saying I've changed my WIFI codes. I've not changed them, so I want to speak to someone in O2 as this is potentially fraud.

Dialled 202, and siad 'Fraud' to the voice recognition system, which understood, and then keep getting through to a point where the automatic system simply says they've very busy and cuts off the line.

Dialled 202, and asked for an upgrade, and suddently they have people who have the time to talk to me!

Very poor customer service; next call I make a call to 202 it will be to tell them I'm leaving, as they seem more interested in supporting an upgrade than preventing fraud happening to they're own customer - Me

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23039 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@Anonymous What WiFi codes are you referring to? Was the text from O2?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 wouldn't have access to your wifi codes so not sure what this is unless it's a phishing scam 

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Clearly nothing to do with o2.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Just delete the text and don't click on any links. If you feel it necessary then download AVG to your phone and run a scan. As said, this has nothing to do with O2.

Message 5 of 5