cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fire Service Discount on iphone5???

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

does anyone know if you can get discount on the iphone 5 with the fire service, the O2 customer services are driving me mad.

thanks in advance

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

the discount is not available on the iphone 5.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Earn £25 cashback on contract handsets, £1.35 on PAYG handsets, £30 on Mobile Broadband, £12.50 on Mobile Broadband PAYG. Please note: Cashback is paid only for handsets and not paid for any iPhone order and iPhone4s.

Taken from another website. Ill see if I can find any other info for you:)

I always wanted to join the fire service:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Normally any discount scheme would be run by your employer try asking if they know of one.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

the discount is not available on the iphone 5.

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

many thanks for the replies and it's been a long slog to try to find out the right answer. I've actually rang Orange a few times and they say the same but the funny thing is one of my friends has a new iphone 5. So looks like there's nothing really available - I knew I should have been a teacher or worked for the NHS :).

thanks again.

regards

KS

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you will find the discount on the iphone 5 is not available for any of the partners, still available for other phones, except iphones till jan 2013 I think.

Message 6 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144165 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Discounts usually get applied when companies are trying to get rid of over stock, not when there is a 12 week wait for the product wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7