cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Europe zone service

Anonymous
Not applicable
The europe zone information says it's valid for holidays and short breaks, does anyone know how long this means in terms of days/weeks/months?

Thank you!
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35781 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions
8 REPLIES 8

pgn
  • 35781 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions
Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

You may only use our services in our Europe Zone (excluding the UK) for periodic travel, like holidays or short breaks. If you’re not genuinely using our services for periodic travel we may have to charge you for, or suspend you from, using our services in our Europe Zone (excluding the UK). Your data usage may also be limited in our Europe Zone (excluding the UK) at a lower level than you data allowance in the UK if you’re a Pay As You Go customer. Once you go over this limit you’ll be charged. For these limits and charges please see www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/roaming-in-europe.
What to avoid: Using our services for the first time outside of the UK, using a large volume of your allowance (be that text, calls or data) in our Europe Zone (excluding the UK), or using our services outside of our Europe Zone (excluding the UK) for prolonged periods which don’t follow reasonable consumer holiday and travel patterns and behaviour. If you use our services outside the UK in our Europe Zone for 60 or more days in any four month period this is likely to be deemed to be an unfair use of our services.

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/o2-consumer-fair-usage-policy

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

From the fair useage infomation

If you use our services outside the UK in our Europe Zone for 60 or more days in any four month period this is likely to be deemed to be an unfair use of our services.

More info can be found here

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/o2-consumer-fair-usage-policy

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Snap wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 9

pgn
  • 35781 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

... Crackle, and Pop wink 

Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Please stay on topic tongue

Currently using:
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Stay on target 👌

Message 8 of 9

pgn
  • 35781 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Stay on target 👌