cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ELO presale

Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying to purchase presale tickets for ELO in Belfast - all other UK venues show as available but not Belfast - any idea why?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Possibly none available yet 

Message 2 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143404 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Sold out?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 143404 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
They are available from here http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/artist/735559?tm_link=tm_changeloc_cities
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Best of luck with tickets @Anonymous E.L.O. are one of the best live bands I've ever seen....Tickets are also available here... though only 22 left https://www.viagogo.co.uk/Concert-Tickets/Alternative-and-Indie/Electric-Light-Orchestra-Tickets/E-2458889

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

jonsie
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

When presale tickets 🎟 for The Who are available I might actually try Priority. 

Message 6 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I wouldn't even bother @jonsie you wouldn't get them with Priority.joy

Best way is to go onto 4 different ticket sites, keep refreshing the screens till they open for presale and get in all of them!! 

It helps if you have a mate on a different device who does the same.  tongue

Mind you, the prices of tickets for The Who's last tour were unbelievably high slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8

jonsie
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

I wouldn't even bother @jonsie you wouldn't get them with Priority.joy

Best way is to go onto 4 different ticket sites, keep refreshing the screens till they open for presale and get in all of them!! 

It helps if you have a mate on a different device who does the same.  tongue

Mind you, the prices of tickets for The Who's last tour were unbelievably high slight_frown

Astonishing that they are still such a big draw after over 50 years on the road. 

Message 8 of 8