cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery failurs

Anonymous
Not applicable

Deliveries by DPD are absolutely rediculous especially when a driver fails to deliver and then leaves a card saying you were not in - someone elses home unkown to the person expecting the delivery.

Having paid £6-99 for next day delivery and not getting the service paid for must be a case for reimbursement.

The on-line chat to sort out the issue is rediculously slow and unhelpfull and when phoning O2 only to be told there is a 30 min waiting queue.

I am very disappointed with the O2 systems for customer service, is there anyone else out there with the same problems as I will refer this to a well known TV programme to alert others to the issues.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call customer service who will refund the next day delivery & then re arrange a delivery time to suit you with DPD 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call customer service who will refund the next day delivery & then re arrange a delivery time to suit you with DPD 

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144370 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Yes, of course the delivery fee will be refunded and o2 should investigate why the wrong delivery address was given to dpd or why the delivered to the wrong address.
It might be an error on your account or a mistake by the driver but to be honest, dpd are usually very good, however, mistakes can happen.
Your best time to call customer services is between 8 - 8.30am as waiting times are usually short and they will help resolve the issue very quickly.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Have to agree that DPD usually provide an excellent service alone with online tracking and named driver etc. So something has obviously gone very wrong and you must, as advised contact customer services asap. Best of luck with this @Anonymous

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4