cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking out issues

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to order a product from the shop online but when I go to the basket and check out it automatically loads my address, email address and contact phone number and the only field to complete is my title but then it says invalid details, but all the details are correct and I cannot amend them as they have pulled through after logging into my account.  Any ideas why this is happening?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

The O2 website is having lots of issues currently. My advice would be to go instore and pick up a device there and then ...Or you could order via customer services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Certain parts of the website close down at night for maintenance so might be worth trying again tomorrow or go in store if you can and have one local.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Anonymous Hey how are you getting on? Did you manage to place your order in the end? slight_smile

Message 4 of 4