cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice for my bill?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I’ve been charged twice as well. With this is it possible that I can leave o2 due to them taking money twice. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi I’ve been charged twice as well. With this is it possible that I can leave o2 due to them taking money twice. 

I highly doubt you can leave because of it but we need more details to understand this possible double payment?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

This thread is over 7 years old before there were such things as Refresh contracts. 

If you do have such a contract then you will always see two payments every month, one for the device plan and one for the airtime.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/A-Guide-To-O2-Refresh/td-p/877701

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
All sorted now they're putting money back into my account. I had a direct debit set up and they took money out twice by mistake. I paid it early and they rejected the payment. Plus I was having trouble with 4G that in my area I was only getting 5mps & they said that I wasn't even on 4G. Not happy but heh when my contract up I'm leaving. Just ain't a happy customer with the service I'm getting.
Message 4 of 4