cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Network

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please provide PAC for me to move my mobile number to a different provider.

[personal information removed. Please please do not post personal details such as phone numbers, address details, email address]

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

You need to follow the help here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-to-get-your-PAC-2017-Update/ba-p/1052278

We are not customer services and cannot help you with a PAC directly.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

risky and gutsy move putting your mobile number on a public forum!!! can admimn remove that post for the users safety please?? 

Message 3 of 4

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous

The O2 community is a bunch of customers and friends who like to help each other out, not CS I am afraid. We’re happy to answer questions, discuss O2 or chat about any related topic.

As the community is a public space it will be indexed in search engines like Google, so please stay chilled and for your own security don’t post phone numbers or other personal detailsThanks!

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 4 of 4