cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access MyO2 online

Anonymous
Not applicable

After speaking with SIX gurus all of whom were no help, and a halfarsed reply from Ronan Dunne's secretary who promised a reply within 5 days nearly two weeks ago which never appeared I thought I'd ask about this problem here and see if I could get help this way.

This problem started happening when I took out a contract with O2, I previously had a PAYG phone and could always log into my account and check balances, top up etc. Now I can only access my webmail and update my personal details. However if I try to access https://mymobile.o2.co.uk/ then I cannot because of an error message that shows up on my laptop, phone, iPad and other computers I've used to try and access it.

Despite explaining this as simply as possible all six gurus insisted on me changing my password despite me telling them I can log into my account and check webmail, no they still insisted on changing the password which of course had no effect because I could still then log in I just couldn't access https://mymobile.o2.co.uk/.

Two of those gurus then told me they had sent my issue on to the technical team who would contact me in a few days, well weeks later this reply doesn't seem to be coming.

I can't believe nobody within O2 can fix this problem, I just want to log into my account online and can't see why this is so difficult. I can access the MyO2 app but that isn't as detailed as the O2 website and I would like to View My Bill online. O2 would be quick enough to chase my up for payment etc so after nearly a month of trying I would like to access my account online.

Thanks to anyone that can help, here is a screenshot of the problem:

http://i50.tinypic.com/30lcwah.png

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Shaun,

I'm actually talking to someone tomorrow about MyO2 portal problems, since there seem to be a few reports of issues with it.

Could you do me a favor and drop me a private message with all the details in there (including email, which steps you've taken, etc), please?

I'll try to get to the bottom of it.
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Hi have just changed from pays to contract when I sign in to my o2 I go to my mobile but I cannot get it to show my mins used or data used it says to use the user man me I was given when I signed up but I am otherwise I would not get to that page why can I not see my bill

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you ever get to the bottom of this? My wife is having exacty the same problem.

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144204 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous can you explain exactly the problem your wife is having please as the thread you've posted on is over 5 years old and lots has changed since then?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5