cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beyond Belief No 2!

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is beyond belief that you have such total disregard for the value of your customer's time. I have been trying for months to get the account name changed. My husband died about a year ago and the account was in his name. I have already wasted the best part of yet another hour, calling your bereavement department (yet again!) and having to hold on with horrible music blaring in my ear. The call centre cannot and/or refuses to give me a postal address or email address so that I can request the changes in writing. I am sure it is even against the administrative procedural fairness laws of this country .

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous So sorry for your loss. I have found this link which gives the email and postal addresses of the Bereavement team

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Business),CASE=41536

O2 Bereavement Team,

PO BOX 694

Winchester

SO23 5AP

Or email is Bereavement&Criticalillness@virginmediao2.co.uk

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Anonymous  Sorry for your loss, but this is a customer to customer forum. This is not customer service. You will just have to persevere and hope you get someone with a sympathetic ear next time you call.

I will tag @Toby, our head of community to see if he can help you at all.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous So sorry for your loss. I have found this link which gives the email and postal addresses of the Bereavement team

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Business),CASE=41536

O2 Bereavement Team,

PO BOX 694

Winchester

SO23 5AP

Or email is Bereavement&Criticalillness@virginmediao2.co.uk

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm Toby, the O2 Community Head. I'm very sorry to hear of you loss and the difficulties after with your account issues. Please feel free to either follow @Cleoriff's advice, or you can send me a direct message and we can have a chat.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4 of 4