cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better communication by O2 after ordering

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been waiting 4 days, cannot get through to anyone and I'm having the same chats as you experienced. All after having the email confirmation. Every time I speak to o2 I get a different answer!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Your best bet is to give them a call, and the earlier you do this the quicker it will be to get through to them.

People are referred for credit checks for all kinds of reasons and sadly O2's online purchase system won't know if you're going to be selected until after the order has been placed, so if your scheduled delivery has been and gone chance are you are either being checked or the product is out of stock.

Either way a quick call will sort it out
Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi did this ever get sorted, I'm going through the exact same problem now, I've been waiting 4 days, cannot get through to anyone and I'm having the same chats as you experienced. All after having the email confirmation. Every time I speak to o2 I get a different answer!

I hope it got sorted @Anonymous. The first post is nearly a year old if you check the details and dates

The item you ordered may well be out of stock. You need to persevere with calling O2. Only they will know the status of your order https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3