cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing emails on the web

Anonymous
Not applicable

My email inbox fills up quickly but it is almost impossible to keep within quota by deleting emails as the O2 webmail is so slow and often simply says "Sorry, we can’t find the page you’re after.

It might be temporarily unavailable. Or it might have been moved, updated or deleted.
Have you got the right web address? Try typing it in again, making sure there are no spaces or capital letters.
If it still doesn’t work, try any of these options instead:None of these work and it is frustrating business trying to keep within the quota. Does anyone know of a solution?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

set outlook to remove from server so copies are not left in webmail.

But that will only affect new email you would still have to do a manual delete of the old ones.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

GenMayhem
Level 4: Observant
  • 25 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Set up a Gmail or other account and in o2 email settings you can forward all email's to your new Gmail account getting 15gb instead of 20mb. Once set up correctly you will also be able to reply in the Gmail webmail portal with your o2 account, so your recipients should see no real difference.

Hope this helps.

If it looks broken, then it's probably broken.
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, but that is not the issue. As my account is running very close to quota, I am trying to delete some of the emails in my inbox. As I understand it, the only way I can actually remove them from the O2 server (and hence free up space within my quota) is by deleting them on the O2 webmail - and not from any forwarded gmail account, or indeed not even from looking at the O2 mail through Oulook or Mac Mail. Hence, I am trying to sort my O2 mail on webmail by size, so I delete any unwanted larger emails first, but the webmail is simply far too slow and ften does not respond at all.

Does anyone know a simpler way of deleting emails off the O2 server?

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

set outlook to remove from server so copies are not left in webmail.

But that will only affect new email you would still have to do a manual delete of the old ones.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 4 of 4