cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xmas free gift

Anonymous
Not applicable

I also found customer care is a thing of the past, we bought our son a lumia 735 for Xmas it came with a free wireless charger and speaker which an assistant at a o2 shop kindly sent off for us, she said all done allow 28 days. Well 43 days later still no free gift. So I guru o2 who told me to get in touch with Microsoft, who told me to get in touch with Nokia, who told me to get in touch with O2. I explained and they told me to get in touch with Microsoft. Round and round we go. I thought if you buy something from someone your contract is with them. Come on o2 sort your self's out it came from you we just want our free gift that's all 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Good luck but it seems that you need to contact Nokia to chase it up as it is they who deal with the offer.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cleoriff
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

A few posters with a similar issue got their free gift by persevering with Nokia. ....

It may be said that going back to O2 is the way to do it but others found this came to a dead end time and time again...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Good luck but it seems that you need to contact Nokia to chase it up as it is they who deal with the offer.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4