Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

top up

I have had a new sim card and i want to top up with my debit card. This card is alreafdy allocated to 2 numbers how do i remove my card details from one of the old numbers?????????
Anonymous

top up

phone up your top up line follow all the normal procedures and then enter you details as you would..... well thats what i did anyway
Anonymous

top up

hi thanks for that but ive already tried it and it wont let me cos it says that 2 fones are already registered to this card!!! i want my card details deleting from my old number and i cant find out how to do it!!!!!!! FRUSTRATED!!!! :mansurprised: Smiley Indifferent
Anonymous

top up

annoyin i know :L
you havent got any idea if o2 do repairs do you and how much it would cost ?
Anonymous

top up

No im sorry i dont!!! i bet they wont be cheap though if they do whats wrong with it??? :robotindifferent:
Anonymous

top up

cracked my screen but its a touch and its cracked inside Smiley Indifferent
Anonymous

top up

How nice of beardy to steal your thread.

To remove the card from one of the other numbers, you need to call customer service.
Anonymous

Re: top up

Dont hold your breath on Customer services removing numbers. Four weeks after they gave me a new number because of nusience calls, still cant use my card to top up. I was told I have the maximum three numbers !!! I have two phones registered to my card, mine and my son's. Where they get three from ??no idea. !/2hr on phone today trying to get it sorted, told will be escalated. As a gesture of goodwill would credit my phone with 100 mins, never got them.