cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

replacement phone, which one

Anonymous
Not applicable

i am being offered a replacement phone by 02 for a faulty blackberry, i cannot choose, the phones offered are HTC Desire X
HTC 8S blue
Nokia Lumia 620 black
Samsung Galaxy S3 mini
Samsung galaxy Ace 2
iPhone 3 GS 16 gb
please can you tell me the best phone?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with Jonsie. That or the HTC 8S.

The S3 is an Android phone and the 8S is a Windows Phone.

Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
S3 mini all the way
Message 4 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I think that would be my choice too:

http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/mobile-devices/smartphones/android/GT-I8190RWABTU-spec

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are they not offering you the choice of another BlackBerry? Which model did you have that was faulty?

You do realise that all of the phones you have listed are touchscreen so if you are used to having actual buttons its going to take alot of getting used to?

Personally I couldnt advise on getting any of those phones as even the S3 mini is a poor relation to its bigger brother the S3. They havent given you a great choice of phones to choose from, but only really you can decide which phone is best. Only you know how you will use the phone so it has to be a personal choice. slight_smile

Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been waiting 5 days on my replacement phone as my phone was damaged, it's a long time to be without a phone when I'm disabled and scarred every time I go out in the car I case anything happens and I can't get in touch with anyone. I was told originally that I had to sign for the fone when it was collected which I didn't get. Every time I phone they say the waiting time for the arrival of the fone gets longer and longer. Can you please tell me where the replacement fone is and why is it taking this length of time to get here. Thank you 

Peter bailie

Message 7 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

This is a customer forum and o2 won't see your message. Best to call and keep on at them. Maybe @Martin-O2 can help? 

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks

Message 9 of 9