cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

divert calls

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi - I want to divert calls from my pay as you go  O2 number to a landline number when I am unavailable - can anyone explain how this is done as I keep getting a message saying the forwarding number is not set for All Calls - I have a blackberry

Thanks for any advice

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Appreciate that Adam but the community posts / threads are not official.

People mostly come here after the fact

😞

Hence this Op's post.
Message 11 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144643 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions
Some glitch lol.....
There is only one PAYG network that I am aware of (and I've used them all) that allows call forwarding and that is giffgaff as long as it is to another giffgaff number only as all gg to gg calls are free....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 16

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

It used to be in the information pack supplied with the sim card. I'm not sure if it still is but I have seen it written and published. I also used to work at O2 for 3 years wink

Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Very.

On iOS 7 if you open multiple tabs and flick from one to another sometimes the open tab reloads losing some or all of the post.

Sorry OP for this happening leaving my replies sometimes a little broken when trying to answer your initial question.

@jonsie I'm in No way questioning your advice only highlighting this info has to be available somewhere online. The sims that come through the post don't have this info pack ~ or I've never received one within the envelope.
Message 14 of 16

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
From the chat line: Note that website is currently being updated....we all know the reality of that! {56 DF716 A 9729 4 F69 B212 8 F7549 BFF39 E}
Message 15 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well done for clarifying Jonsie website being updated yeah right
Message 16 of 16