cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call history

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone tell me on old Nokia fone. I got a number to do work for someone. I haven't saved them as a contact but when you click on the number and go to call history it says they called me.today, yesterday once n Sept n once in June. Never met them before n they defo didn't have my number and its bugging me..a
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Contacted live 02 chat woman says I must have or someone else must have been calling the number.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Contacted live 02 chat woman says I must have or someone else must have been calling the number.
Message 2 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Obviously at some point... as you have their number 'to do work for them' ...then they  probably have yours saved in their contact list. The fact they called you bears that out. No problem really and no cost to you if you missed the call... (unless it is someone who had work available and you have missed out on a job they may have had on offer)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dont believe everything live chat tell you? Have you kept the number active eg: topped it up & made a chargeable call & text every 6 months?

I ask this because the number may have been re allocated & the person calling may assume its somebody they know. 

Message 4 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I say all of the above as my son who signed with lots of different agencies when he was looking for work gave them his number and when they called he had no recollection of who they were wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Can you explain the problem please as I'm not sure what the question is?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wanted to know why a person & their number is on my call history. Its a Nokia 100 no internet just basic. I gave the person my number for work to do a job for them. No one had my number before. They called me yesterday which was right bit when I clicked on their number which isn't saved to my fone and went to call history for number it did we had had contact n Sept n June. Which is not the case, never met the person b4 and they are here to do up a holiday home. That is why I was asking. Why would their number have contacted me b4 as I didn't know them and I don't give out my number.
Message 7 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

So I was correct in assuming you actually gave them your number... though it was recent and not as far back as June or September. They called you recently so their number would have been in your call logs. No idea why it would be showing for the previous two dates though unless it was a glitch on your phone. I am honestly sure it is nothing to worry about @Anonymous

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
OK, I understand now.
Is it showing as an incoming or outgoing call or a text even maybe?
Did you call them looking for quotes or enquiries?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 9