cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blackberry curve 8250

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a blackberry curve 8250 and am currently using this abroad in majorca, all was well until last friday when i lost my internet so no facebook and no whatsapp.

I have enough credit on my phone and have not been able to as yet use the roaming allowance for which i paid 5 pounds for.

Have spoken to many gurus and tried many things like cleaning sim, unticking mobile and the re ticking. re registering the device and even restoring it now the guru says my phone is fine so problems this end.

I took it to a shop over here they said no problem this end the problem is with your provider.

I am at my wits end as will be here for a while does anybody please have anything else they can advise me to do Please Please.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Melanie,

When you say it cant connect to WiFi any more, does it detect any Wifi networks? Is the Wifi settings turned on? 

If it wont detect a Wifi signal then I think its a hardware fault which is also contributing to you not being able to get email/internet.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Are calls and texts working on your phone? Are you able to send or recieve emails?

Are you able to connect the phone to WiFi to see if the internet starts working?

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes calls and txts working but not able to recieve emails etc

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

no cant connect phone to wi fi either

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Melanie,

When you say it cant connect to WiFi any more, does it detect any Wifi networks? Is the Wifi settings turned on? 

If it wont detect a Wifi signal then I think its a hardware fault which is also contributing to you not being able to get email/internet.

Message 5 of 5