Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

getting rid of the iphone

So any suggestions on how to get rid of the iphone from O2 and get in the diamond?answers on a post card to POBOX xxxxxxlol

Anonymous by Level 9: Fired up
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Ericsson G502

Hi Everyone, first post. I bought a Sony Ericsson G502 (not from O2) and I'm very happy with it indeed. However, I recently got sent a video message followed by a text saying that my phone does not support video messaging (it does, and the message wa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

K850i - picture messaging, no help & poor O2 service

In May I took out a new contract with O2, and mistakenly chose the notorious Sony Ericsson K850i. Apart from the usual problems of screen freezes etc, I have had terrible problems setting up O2’s picture messaging service. Firstly I could neither sen...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Crystal AKA HTC Touch Pro??????

Does anyone know what this phone is, I've heard loads of speculation, O2 select customer services can not (maybe will not) release info about it.The only thing i know is that it's an XDA (so probably an HTC) and that it has an expected release date o...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texting USA from UK

I have a friend in the States who i've been trying to text but with no luck so far. He is on the at&t network. I understand that for him to text me he has to dial the 44 instead of the 0 at the beginning of my mobile number, and then the rest of the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SE C902 can't get email to work

I received my new handset yesterday but cannot get it to find the server to receive my BT email. It worked fine previously on my K800i and as far as I can see I've done all the settings the same. Whilst trying to retrieve mail it just states "Finding...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

c902 problems

i got my new c902 yesterday and already i'm having a few problems with it.when texting sometime you can't see the words on the screen but seemed ok when i turned it off and back on againalso the view photo's on map is not working (i made sure it was ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 XDA Argon (HTC P6300/Panda)

I have an o2 XDA Argon which runs Windows Mobile 5, will there be an upgrade made available for Windows Mobile 6/6.1.Also there is no mention of software or any other support for this device on my-xda.com can i ask why this is, i know its an old devi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Petition against the IPhone!

Anyone else had enough of this Iphone nonsense??? The entire O2 shop is now down and visitors are being invited to "look at our Iphone tariffs".....what if you don't want a ****ing iphone???? What if you want to have a look at other phones, message s...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

BIS Reset

Dear O2 Customer Service,I bought a used Blackberry 8310 and the previous owner registered for BIS user.Is it possible to reset the BIS activation so that I can use it?Kind regards,Giorgio

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos