Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot use java apps with WAP

I have a Motorola RIZR Z3, on which I have installed several java apps which use WAP (Gmail, cricinfo).These apps are unable to connect to WAP, which they were previously when I used vodafone. I am able to browse the net and use email and MMS on my p...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung i8510 innov8

Due an upgrade in the next few days and was wondering if anyone knows anything about the o2 release date for the new samsung i8510 INNOV8? If anybody already owns one of these could you please post up your thoughts on it?It looks like a fantastic pho...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need a new phone, no budget, any suggestions?

Hello, subject says it all really... However, dont really want to spend more than 35quid a month, for a decent amount of texts/calls, and not more than 100quid on a phone on top of the contract.I don't want a blackberry mind, as i wouldn't really use...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SE k850i Firmware Updates

Ive had various problems with the K850i ive even sent my phone for repair and they found no fault ...Accordin to some websites ive seen o2 is the furthest behind on terms on k850i firmware updates.Ive used the on phone update service and seus (sony e...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

PUK2 Code

Can Anyone Help Plz Phone Asking For PUK2 Code And Cant Find Anything About It On The O2 Website. Plz Help Had My We Phone 4 Years And Although Its Not Blocked Completely Still Locked Out Off Some Off It. The Phone Is A Samsung sgh s400i plz help :ro...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

C905

Anyone have any idea if and when o2 will be stocking this?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery reports

i have only just moved over to O2 and i have noticed that all my delivery reports say 'waiting' even though i know they have delivered because i have had replies. I'm using Nokia 6288 (Not an o2 handset) and have my delivery reports turned on, when i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Really Poor Network Coverage.

Hi, Im on 02's £35 a month contractI have a LG Viewty and im getting really really poor network coverage.I checked with 02's online network checker and it said i should have high network coverage and my friend and family have good coverage.So i presu...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can't get an iPhone!!

My contract expires June 2009 and o2 won't give me an early upgrade and say there's nothing they can do. I want an iPhone and don't know what to do next. They're being extremely unhelpful and just don't seem to care!!Please help!!

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it possible?

Would it be possible to buy a phone from 02 nd then put in another network sim card for example t-mobile. If not could i buy a phone from 02 nd then get it unlocked so i can put any sim card in it if so how much would this cost and how do I go about ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos