Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

0845 numbers and monthly allowance

Hi there. I have recently taken one of these pay monthly tariffs where I pay £20 a month and get 600 minutes and 1000 texts. I would love to use my mobile phone to totally replace my home phone but a problem that I have is that many places are starti...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

K850i problem- replacement?

I upgraded to a K850i in June and after a couple of months it refused to turn on so I took to my local O2 store who sent it away and within 10 days I had it back working fine. It has now lasted another few weeks before going faulty again - some butto...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

TomTom Navigator 6 for mobile £19.99

Just ordered this for next day delivery from Carphonewarehouse.http://shop.carphonewarehouse.com/acces ... ID=0&CTY=8spotted on hotukdealshttp://hotukdeals.com/item/259049/tomto ... card-gps-/

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ignito QuickGPS missing?

Hey guys,I just got my ignito yesterday and I am looking at the manual which mentions the existence of the quickgps program. Unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere?! Where can I find it? I did exactly what it says in the manual: Start > Programs > Q...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

TT7 and Purchased Maps

Following a suggestion from one of the threads on here, I went to the XDA Dev Forum and was able to find a link to a site that allowed me to download and install TT7 (TT_Nav_7.450.9028_repack3-vga-black). Having used the 1 free map I decided to pruch...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

who's excited - N96 is on its way!

OK I have to admit that I really excited about this phone and have held off taking my upgrade for over a month because I am desperate to have it! It looks amazing to me. What does everyone else think - most exciting handset of the year?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot use java apps with WAP

I have a Motorola RIZR Z3, on which I have installed several java apps which use WAP (Gmail, cricinfo).These apps are unable to connect to WAP, which they were previously when I used vodafone. I am able to browse the net and use email and MMS on my p...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung i8510 innov8

Due an upgrade in the next few days and was wondering if anyone knows anything about the o2 release date for the new samsung i8510 INNOV8? If anybody already owns one of these could you please post up your thoughts on it?It looks like a fantastic pho...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos