Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail Problem, Help Please.

Ok, I have had an O2 contract/sim for the last seven years and have been able to divert calls to voicemail without problem. Last week the sim finally died (not recognised) so O2 sent out a replacement sim along with a new phone (Nokia 3109). I can ac...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM card number - breakdown

Hello,Please could somebody provide me information on how the 19 digit SIM card number is broken down and what the numbers represent?I have looked at other sites (wikipedia etc.) but the o2 SIM card number doesnt seem to fit in. For example, the "tim...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

text problems URGENT

i signed a new contract with o2 today and have just finished setting up my phone, as i wanted to keep my old o2 pay&go number i had to wait a few hours for the number to transfer now i have done so but for some reason i can make calls but my texts me...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Default voicemail greeting

hi, does anyone know how you reset your personal greeting on voicemail back to the default O2 one? There are no options to choose from when you call voicemail to select a default one, despite O2 customer services telling me thats what you do. Thanks!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I qualify for a contract phone?

HI,I am looking to get an iPhone on contract next week, but my Mum doubts wether i qualify for a contract as I am a student living with my Mum.Does this hinder me? What is taken into consideration when O2 give out contracts?Thanks,Kev

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail Notifications

I don't get any notification when I have a new voicemail message. I have been to the voicemail settings menu, and there is no option to turn on or change the notification settings. I am a pay as you go customer on an iphone 3g, but still never had th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail message???

I've been trying to contact a friend for a week but now when i call it rings about 8 times and the message i get is...."This person cannot take your call right now, please try later or send a txt"This has been the reply for a week but they usually ha...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outgoing caller ID

Hi there,How can I block my mobile number from being displayed on outgoing calls?Thanks,S

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Entering verification code to view media messages

I have an iPhone and have been sent a media message for the first time. I got a text from O2 telling me to log into www.o2.co.uk and enter me 'verification code' to use text services. I can't find the correct page on the website to enter this code. C...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos