Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

incredibly bad service!!!!

i have been with o2 for 4 years now and never had a problem until about 8 weeks ago...it all started when i wanted to upgrade my contract for the same money but receive a bigger allowance, as in july of this yr all my friends who were with other mobi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Prank Calls.

Hi everyone,I don't know if this is the right place to start, but I've been getting prank calls of someone ringing me with a withheld number that shows up as 'Unknown'. Is there anything o2 would be able to do about this if anyone knows? I'd rather p...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is the value of this Forum?

Last Friday I became the proud owner of a 16GB iPhone from Carphone Warehouse of Shrewsbury - before buying, I checked the coverage of O2 on their website - sadly, like other mobile operators in the UK, my part of Wales (postcode SY22 5HG) is not cov...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

0845 numbers and monthly allowance

Hi there. I have recently taken one of these pay monthly tariffs where I pay £20 a month and get 600 minutes and 1000 texts. I would love to use my mobile phone to totally replace my home phone but a problem that I have is that many places are starti...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

K850i problem- replacement?

I upgraded to a K850i in June and after a couple of months it refused to turn on so I took to my local O2 store who sent it away and within 10 days I had it back working fine. It has now lasted another few weeks before going faulty again - some butto...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

TomTom Navigator 6 for mobile £19.99

Just ordered this for next day delivery from Carphonewarehouse.http://shop.carphonewarehouse.com/acces ... ID=0&CTY=8spotted on hotukdealshttp://hotukdeals.com/item/259049/tomto ... card-gps-/

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ignito QuickGPS missing?

Hey guys,I just got my ignito yesterday and I am looking at the manual which mentions the existence of the quickgps program. Unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere?! Where can I find it? I did exactly what it says in the manual: Start > Programs > Q...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

TT7 and Purchased Maps

Following a suggestion from one of the threads on here, I went to the XDA Dev Forum and was able to find a link to a site that allowed me to download and install TT7 (TT_Nav_7.450.9028_repack3-vga-black). Having used the 1 free map I decided to pruch...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos