Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping old number

How long does change of number take ,my phone has been off for over 2 hours

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DaTa UsAgE ApP

Hi all. When will the data usage application be available for the new blackberry z10? Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BB Bold 9900 & O2 PUFFL SIM card

My existing SIM is a very old BT Cellnet / O2 Pay Up Front For Life type, where I bought my original handset many moons ago for about £150 but would never have to pay any line rental. I have been given a Blackberry Bold 9900 and I have had the handse...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry Torch

Hi Guys, trying to get WAP and MMS working on my Blackberry Torch, anyone have the settings needed. Also as I have no ctrl key on either keyboard do I needc to delete all the MMS and WAP service book entries individually?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone keeps sending repeat txt messages

I've recently re-activated a Samsung GT-B2710 (the tough/indestructible one - brilliant when out in the rough). It's all good except that ever since putting in the new SIM it has repeatedly posted spurious texts to my good lady (I think it's a copy o...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry Z10 WIFI Problems

Since I've had my Z10 it has forgotten all of my saved WIFI network 3 times and is getting quite annoying, is this a common problem or could it be my handset?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone blanks out when I make a call (Lumia 800)

The screen of my Nokia Lumia 800 blanks out when I make a call and does not reappear. This means when I make a call I cannot hang up and have to press the power button for 10s until the phone shuts down. Can someone help me with this. I was going thr...

crh75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocked phone

Hi there, here's my story: my SIM card was stolen so I called the O2 - they blocked it, I got a replacement card and since then I use it. BUT my phone is blocked since then. There's a message on the screen saying 'SIM card registration failed' and th...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can i cancel my phone coz i dont like it

i got the new blackberry on wednesday just gone and i dont like the phone at all is there a 14 days thing where you can change your phone or do i have to stay with it for the next 2 years?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry Curve and Viber app

PLease Help!have downloaded the Viber app for Blackberry curve; no problem with that. Viber website says you can use Viber on Wifi or 3G. I don't have a data bolt on, so I want to use Viber on my Blackberry via my home Wifi. However, unless I turn 'D...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos