Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 610

I'm really happy with my Nokia Lumia 610 with 1 exception. The phone does not ring long enough before it goes to voicemail, I always get miss calls. I've been to the Nokia site and asked but they can't help. I was wondering if it is an O2 thing and c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! blackberry id/username problem

Hi All Yesterday I changed the password on the email account which is linked to my blackberry (Curve). I tried to change this on my phone but when I was asked to log in using my BB id, I got a message saying: Blank user name. Type of valid user name....

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

NOKIA 820: not displaying my number when I make a call

Hi, help needed please. My Nokia 820 Lumia doesn't always display my caller ID when I make a call. As some of my contacts have automatic blocks for numbers that don't identify when calling them it is very frustrating .. I've used the 'phone' icon, se...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry Z10 link issue

i have windows 7 64bit, installed the link software, i can backup/restore the phone, but cannot sync pictures/music. on the blackberry forum i have posted the problems. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-10-OS-Device-Software/Numerous-...

• 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! BB HELP! - will i make warranty void doing this?

I am wanting to replace the housing on my BB Curve 9320, to do so I need to remove the screw pictured, but it is covered with a blue sticker.By removing the sticker will I void my warranty or something? Its obviously there for a reason.... PLEASE NOT...

Snapshot_20130219_1.JPG
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry Z10

Really liking the look of what I saw this afternoon, and the launch of the Z10 coincides nicely with my renewal date, so very much on my shopping list. However, a couple of questions: I got the impression that the Z10 no longer requires the BlackBerr...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems Connecting Nikia Lumia 620 to PC

I picked up my new Nokia Lumia 620 on Saturday. Nice phone etc., but having a problem connecting to computer for file transfer. Tried at first on my home PC (Vista). Computer recognises that the phone is there, but finds nothing in it i.e. no files/f...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry Z10 problems!!!!!!!

Hi guys I got the BB Z10 when it came out , the handset I could was faulty and kept on playing up on me e.g. Freezing etc.. I had the handset exchanged for a new one after a few days now this handset is giving me the following problems;1. When I am a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Blackberry Z10!!!!

Hi There I have had my new Blackberry Z10 for nearly a week now and have asked several times why I can get Skype or Whats App on it....I have been told several different things to do.... like download Blackberry Desk Top and I would be able to downlo...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos