Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

HelloIt states on my o2 account that my contract renewal date is the 29th december 2013.I was just enquiring about details on this - do I have to come in store to make sure it ends on this date or how else can I go about it? As I am not looking for a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! emails

hi i,ve recently got a nokia 520 phone and found out i cannot get my outlook express emails onto my phone because my microsoft xp does not work on my phone is there a microsoft fix or do i have to buy 1 zinstall

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 520 charging issue

Hi! This summer I got the Nokia Lumia 520. So far it has been working well but today I encountered a weird problem. I had not noticed how drained the batter was so the phone switched off. When I came hope and put it to charge it just stayed there. It...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No more wireless charging :-(

My Nokia 820 no longer charges via the wireless charging plate. Has this happened to anyone else?

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can incoming nuisance SMS messages from PBI fraud teams while in South America be stopped,

Please can you stop PBI nuisance SMS texts ? I am in South America and get these messages from some PBI fraud organisation. I cant stop them. They all have long numbers like: +447732826932 and similar. They say:" We have been trying to contact you......

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 520

Hello, I just got my new nokia and to enable my phone number to be transferred I was told to take the sim out for two hours. I was trying to take off the back and my screen cracked. Is this a common problem and does anyone know if this is covered und...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lumia 925 cannot receive mms picture messages

Hi All I cannot receive mms picture messages i have 2 X lumia 925's one works great the other wont receive mms firstly it would say get content media on the message so i reset it now it just texts me a link to go online to retrieve the message, i got...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moved form iphone 3G to lumia 520

Just made the change today, bought the lumia on eBay. Got my microsim from O2, inserted but no network coverage. Is the phone still locked possibly? All my wifi, email etc working nicely. Second problem is contacts migration, my old iphone 3G running...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Number

Morning o2, as you well know i have decided to leave o2 as i due to leave for overseas work and a company mobile is one of the perks, my number is due to be discionnected on the 23rd of november but i had a text message from o2 saying they will conti...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos