cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alcatel one touch

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I am trying to use my tablet alcatel onetouch as my phone but it is asking me for my pin number . how can i get this pin nnumber?

thanks

olga

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Usually a phone only asks for the pin if the security system has been enabled. This would also have required you to set a new PIN which would be different from the default one.
If you can't remember and the default doesn't work, you will need to obtain a new sim from an O2 shop and do a sim swap.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
  • 92911 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 2 of 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Usually a phone only asks for the pin if the security system has been enabled. This would also have required you to set a new PIN which would be different from the default one.
If you can't remember and the default doesn't work, you will need to obtain a new sim from an O2 shop and do a sim swap.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3