Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xperia 10ii issues

Charliepeppa
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I had a phone delivered last week and have been trying to get on with it but have noticed various issues with it.
The volume of recorded videos is too quite and my phone failed a speaker and microphone test. The thumb print reader fails often and I have to wait 30 seconds to try unlocking phone again.
When I type in the Google bar it glitches, closes the window and reopens it.
There are other issues too. I want to ring O2 to complain but don't know if I should. Just wondered if it's an issue they're likely to be aware of if other people have had the same problems?

Thanks,
Claire
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

O2Karl
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 285 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

Hi @Charliepeppa 

You do have a 14 day change of mind option if you are not happy with the device or would like an exchange. 

Here are details on returns.

I have not heard of any issues with that device, I would recommend contacting O2. 

Hope you get it resolved.

signature

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

O2Karl
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 285 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

Hi @Charliepeppa 

You do have a 14 day change of mind option if you are not happy with the device or would like an exchange. 

Here are details on returns.

I have not heard of any issues with that device, I would recommend contacting O2. 

Hope you get it resolved.

signature
Message 2 of 5

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Myself I'd back it up and perform a repair installation in Xperia companion just to make sure it isn't software causing these issues.
Message 3 of 5

Charliepeppa
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi @viridis

Sony have advised me to do this but I'm not happy about messing around with the phone myself as I don't know enough. If I broke it somehow then O2 would blame me for the issue and I wouldn't then get their help.

And tbh the principle that a brand new phone has these issues that is highly frustrating.
Message 4 of 5

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Yep, that's fair enough imo
Message 5 of 5