Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Devices

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Windows Phone 8.1 Update - All the info right here!

hmm, not for me. I'll keep checking.
Highlighted
Level 28: Ingenious

Are you using the developer preview as I am and have no updates. I think you need to downgrade first
Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

Went back to WP8 and got Cyan last night. All my backups have gone though...so have to start from scratch. In years of rooting, wiping Android phones I have never seen this happen. No matter what I did to an Android phone all my apps were still in the store waiting to be downloaded. This sucks big time!

This includes apps that I have bought. Something badly wrong here!

Highlighted
Topics: 546
Solutions: 12,789

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Anonymous

Hello,

I have finally upgraded my lumia 1020 to 8.1 Smiley Very Happy. Took only 20 mins to install which was surprisng as many others said it took them an hour. 

However i do have a question. Im trying to create a live folder on my start screen and i cant do it. have tried a few times and every time i try the tiles move around rather than merging into a folder. is anyone experience this? 

Highlighted
O2 Social Media Team

The updates should be out now - the 630, 635 & 930 shouldn't take too long for their VVM maintenance updates to arrive.

If you've not yet had any update notifications, check for updates manually and you should see it available. If you still don't see it, this could indicate a potential connection issue, or your device isn't seen as being on the O2 update channel for some reason.

Hi. I'm from the Social Media Team.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Live folders won't be available until the next update (8.1 GDR1).  The windows phone website is wrong about it being available now (except for those in the developer preview)

Highlighted
Anonymous

Can anyone please clarify what the situation is regarding 'Cyan' if you have already got the Preview for developers version of 8.1 and if such people who have used the Preview for developers version are going to get the O2 Visual Voicemail service. I really don't want to have to use the Nokia software recovery tool.
Highlighted
Anonymous

I have another issue. My lumia 1020 isnt detecting on my macbook. I have the original nokia cables that came with it. When i plug it in, it charges but doesnt detect on 'windows phone' app for mac. I have restarted my phone, mac book and reinstalled the app. when i tried connecting my lumia 920 it detected although i haven't updated 920 to wp 8.1 yet. 

Im not sure whats wrong. I have used another nokia data cable and still doesn tdetect my 1020 but it charges. Has anyone experienced this after updating to 8.1? or do you think its my 1020's usb port thats faulty? Its take about 6-8 seconds to start charging and i have noticed it has been taking a long time to charge recently.

Any advices would be great.

Highlighted
Anonymous

thanks mate.