Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Devices

Anonymous

Re: Windows Phone 8.1 Update - All the info right here!

8.1 is installing itself on my 1520 at the moment so for some of us the wait may be over!

Anonymous

At long last. That is great news. I will see if my 1020 updates
Anonymous

No update for my 1020 at this time. Only have it on trial via the Try The Tech here so not stressed by it but thought I would let you all know.
Level 1: Joiner

Got it on L1520 this evening. Love it.

@Chris_K wrote:

@Salem874 wrote:

@Chris_K wrote:

1520 owners (and other Lumias too)...The software has already been approved by us and is awaiting being pushed out to handsets...

So i take it that O2 have approved the Windows Phone 8.1/Lumia Cyan update for other devices as well as the 1520 (if not all elligible devices)? Is this correct?

Patiently waiting for my Lumia 1020 to be updated

At this point in time, all the Lumia models (incl. 1020) mentioned in my original post have had their 8.1 updates approved by us. It is now just a case of awaiting these updates being rolled out by Nokia. Again though, they have hundreds upon hundreds of versions to roll out across the world so do keep an eye out on your phone notifications as well as the Nokia rollout site.

Thanks for the confirmation @Chris_K 

Do you know/are you able to share what the Lumia Cyan O2 software version numbers are?

Anonymous

This is only for the released versions, and wont include those that O2 have approved but are still waiting for Nokia to push out.

Or am I wrong?

For example, what is the version number for the 1520 owners who have updated to O2 Lumia Cyan? Maybe this will clarify things, as that Nokia page still says it is "Under Testing"

Anonymous

sorry not really good enough. other networks are rolling out cyan update to customers with preview installed so its Cleary a decision O2 took for some reason.

so let me know if you can answer this accurately or I'm happy to escalate.
Highlighted

Salem874> 8.10.12397.985 (1520).
Anonymous

It's not been updated for a week...at least....the 520 update was out last Thursday yet still shows as 'testing'....very poor communication s for a communication company...well done SoftNokia...