cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

W995 texts to pc

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm using the Sony Ericsson 'pc Companion' software and I want to try and save some of my texts to my pc.  I can see all my sent texts - although not in order of receipt or sender (strange?) but can't see any received texts.  Any ideas

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Google - My Phone Explorer, it's far better for what your after on Sony / Sony Ericsson handsets & an added bonus is its FREE.

You can read, send & save texts while handset is connected to computer, can also back up / restore your contacts to.

I've been using it for years, takes a couple of minutes to set up for first use, its easy to use as well.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Google - My Phone Explorer, it's far better for what your after on Sony / Sony Ericsson handsets & an added bonus is its FREE.

You can read, send & save texts while handset is connected to computer, can also back up / restore your contacts to.

I've been using it for years, takes a couple of minutes to set up for first use, its easy to use as well.

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic!  That works.  Just needed to work out the USB port number that I was plugging into - worked out to be #15 in the end(?)  Thanks very much.  DJM

Message 3 of 3