cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Voicemail 950/XL Windows 10 Mobile

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will VVM be supported on the Windows 10 Mobile OS aswell as the new 950/XL devices. I know it was only on O2 Software wiith 8.1 but as i understand the handling of the OS is solely done by Microsoft.

What i want to know is if i get an Unlocked 950 from Microsoft directly will i be able to get VVM?

Thanks

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27669 Solutions

@xma1e_ wrote:

You configure it in Windows Mobile 10 setup.

As we suggested earlier, it would be possible if MS made it naitive to the OS and supported by O2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 31 of 45

WhiteHartMart1
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good to hear it will work on non branded phones - strangely though I'm using an O2 branded 950 with an O2 refresh sim and when I select the option it tells me my number doesn't support VVM??? Am I going mad?? slight_smile 

Message 32 of 45

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27669 Solutions
Is it a new connection to O2 and/or a number ported in from another network?
If so, it will take a few days for all the systems to be populated with your number.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 33 of 45

WhiteHartMart1
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the reply.

The phone is with a new connection yet I'm trying it out with an older O2 account sim card I had.

Could it take a couple of days for the 'phone' to be identified by all the systems?

Message 34 of 45

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27669 Solutions
It sounds like the number isn't associated with the phone yet.
Check in your MYO2 to see what phone it says you are using http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

Currently using:
Message 35 of 45

WhiteHartMart1
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just checked in my account and it shows the correct phone? Perhaps I'll try again tomorrow and then investigate further?

Thanks again for your replies.

Message 36 of 45

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27669 Solutions
A call to cs may be in order if it won't have it tomorrow....
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Currently using:
Message 37 of 45

WhiteHartMart1
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Still not working - live chat tell me to ring the standard 1750 to activate, then tell mw VVM is only on iPhone and not on my Android phone!! Doesn't bode well given the knowledge shown already 😞

Message 38 of 45

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27669 Solutions

@WhiteHartMart1 wrote:

Still not working - live chat tell me to ring the standard 1750 to activate, then tell mw VVM is only on iPhone and not on my Android phone!! Doesn't bode well given the knowledge shown already 😞

I did say call for this very reason wink

Currently using:
Message 40 of 45