cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking a Blackberry 8520

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have an old Blackberry 8520 that I would like to give to my daughter to use but it appeaars to be locked as it will not recognise an orange sim we are trying to put into it. What is the easiest way to get it unlocked?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149586 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 149586 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Presumably this was an O2 BB?

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good point

wink
Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 149586 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
Well as it is an O2 forum (still, the last time I looked) wink
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did you catch the thread earlier today from a person who got their phone from the 3 Network, and looked like they were porting over to o2

They cracked th screen and wanted to know from here what to do !

I never assume from what's asked nowadays .... Lol.
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 94090 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
Message 7 of 7