cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of Nokia E65 contacts to Samsung Galaxy S3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I have done a quick search on how to transfer my existing phone contacts on my Nokia E65 to my new S3, but not found anything.  Please can anyone suggest the best way to transfer contacts.

Thanks

Neilly

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147247 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions
Use Nokia suite to back up your contacts as a .vcf file then import the file to your Google account. S3 will automatically sync with Google account when you enter it into phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147247 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions
Use Nokia suite to back up your contacts as a .vcf file then import the file to your Google account. S3 will automatically sync with Google account when you enter it into phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2