Did you mean: 

Return of earbuds

Eagle393
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I received some Samsung Galaxy Earbuds2 today that I ordered a few weeks ago. The order had supposedly been cancelled at my request, but obviously not.

I have been trying to arrange a return for the past hour or two. I’ve spent quite a while trawling through information online. Apparently I can’t return to a store, which would have been easy, as they were ordered online. There is no process for arranging a return online, it has to be arranged over the telephone. I have called twice (03448090202), held on for a while, got through to someone both times. Both times I have been told I need to speak to returns (which is what I wanted in the first place!) promised I would be transferred and then ended up with the starting automatic message again.

I am now thoroughly fed up, but still need to arrange a return. What can I do? Any help appreciated. Thanks 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Eagle393 

If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Eagle393
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the response. I don’t really ‘do’ social media but I have sent a message through Facebook. Unfortunately the response was to tell me to ring customer services :(.

I have tried to clarify that I’ve already done that a number of times and got nowhere.

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Eagle393 

To contact CS.

Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say "Upgrade", "Lost/Stolen" or "Fraud" if you have to, to get put through to someone.
8.00am is the best time to call if you can.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

Eagle393
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Again, thanks for responding. I appreciate it.

I did get through to customer services earlier, twice. Both times I was on hold quite a while, got through, explained what I needed. The first person tried to sell me a phone plan. When I insisted I just wanted to return some buds he said he’d have to transfer me. I then ended up at the starting message again.

The second person I spoke to told me to take them back to a shop. I had to tell him I wasn’t allowed to do this, I needed to do it over the phone as per O2 requirements. He said he’d have to transfer me. I ended up at the starting message again!

This should be a simple matter but I have been dealing with it for hours and got nowhere. I’m at a loss what to do.

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

All this new trend to try and sell something every time you call is getting quite tiring......

I'll ask @O2Lisa if she can help in the morning. 

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

Eagle393
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks again 

Message 7 of 8

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @MI5.

I'll message you privately @Eagle393 and look in to this for you. 

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 8