Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redmagic 5G on contact

Commuter23
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Will O2 plan to offer gaming mobiles such as this on contract? I have no interest in the current generation of Samsung mobiles, due to the reliability problems, numerous updates, camera autofocus bugs.

The Redmagic is a great device. Due to my long time with O2 I hope a deal could be worked out to buy this mobile on a plan.

I can't justify buying this off air, as I plan to stay with it for several years. It has a good camera and a snapdragon processor.

thank you

Will

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Commuter23 

I doubt it but only @Chris_K would know for sure.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Commuter23
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thats sad. carriers should listen to their customers. the current crop of samsung cellphones is flawed, unlike previous generations.

Message 4 of 9

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

This isn't a device we're currently planning to range I'm afraid. We do listen to our customers, though when it comes to device ranging there is a lot more to it than that as there's a lot to consider.

China has a large smartphone gaming market and the fact that the majority of 'gaming phones' are from Chinese brands is testament to that. The UK and European market is very different to the Chinese one, where there's massive demand for Samsung and Apple brands - whereas in China, the market is much more fragmented and allows for these Chinese smartphone makers to innovate and sell closer to home, and in far greater numbers.

We do sell a range of smartphones from Chinese brands such as Huawei, Honor, OPPO and Xiamo, but gaming phones like this are very niche in the UK & Europe and are always likely to be troublesome to source unless direct from the vendor.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 5 of 9

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @Chris_K thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 9

Drew79
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I know mate it because of ******ty Samsung and crappy iPhone that pushes all the competition out. I want the one plus open

Message 8 of 9

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6257 Posts
  • 47 Topics
  • 1433 Solutions

@Drew79 This thread is coming up for 4 years old.

Get out your credit / debit card and buy whatever you want. 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 9 of 9