Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oppo find x Pro

Printerman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Why is a phone delayed by 2 weeks when everyone else is getting they're from other network on 10th... And other network are now saying next day delivery..... You hand had my order and others for weeks and send generic text saying not being delivered on the actual day of delivery..... Shocking customer services..... I will be cancelling order and ordering from EE... and when other handset out of contact that will be cancelled..... Terrible company and network
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
As a customer I have no idea.
Will ask @Chris_K who might be able to explain...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 7

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Printerman wrote:
Why is a phone delayed by 2 weeks when everyone else is getting they're from other network on 10th... And other network are now saying next day delivery..... You hand had my order and others for weeks and send generic text saying not being delivered on the actual day of delivery..... Shocking customer services..... I will be cancelling order and ordering from EE... and when other handset out of contact that will be cancelled..... Terrible company and network

Hey. The phone isn't technically 'delayed', but the OPPO Find X2 Pro pre-order has been so popular with O2 customers that we've sold out of the initial stock OPPO have assigned us. We predict that anyone ordering this device now will have an up to two weeks wait for delivery.

Pre-ordering a device doesn't guarantee you'll receive it on launch day I'm afraid. During the pre-order, the website will display estimated delivery timescales, and we'll notify customers as soon as there's movement on their order - but if the website displayed an 'up to two week' delivery when you pre-ordered, you may not get any updates until the phone has been dispatched.

I'm really sorry for any disappointment caused and if you are considering cancelling, it's worth considering why this phone may have sold out at O2 and is on a delayed delivery...

- Free Disney+ subscription
- Access to O2 Priority and some amazing offers, such as a 3 month Amazon Kindle Unlimited subscription, on us
- When our O2 Academy's re-open, 48hr early access to the hottest gig tickets
- On Custom Plans you have true freedom and flexibility to change your data allowance up or down each month, and upgrade any time you want simply by paying off your device plan - other networks make you pay off your entire contract

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 3 of 7

Printerman
  • 21 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I got email through night saying delayed yet website said 5 days ago delivery 2 weeks ago went not notified then...... And at least one person on hear ordered as soon as handset went live on your website and got same text saying delayed...
..... Complete ****** up really isn't it
Message 4 of 7

Printerman
  • 21 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
And I ordered b4 the 2 will delay emmen on website on 30th of May and for week after it caius 10th
Message 5 of 7

Printerman
  • 21 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
"We predict that anyone ordering this device now will have an up to two weeks wait for delivery."

I ordered on 30th..... For at least a week it said on site delivery would be 10th...so why am I waiting?
Message 6 of 7

Printerman
  • 21 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
We predict that anyone ordering this device now will have an up to two weeks wait for delivery."

I ordered on 30th..... For at least a week it said on site delivery would be 10th...so why am I waiting?
Message 7 of 7