cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 mobile wifi - how do I get to port forwarding settings on a Huawei wifi router

jg
Level 1: Joiner
  • 23 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I wish to set up my Haewei 4g to wifi router port forwarding. I can get into the router but can not see how to do this . There are help instructions to do this in Security but can not get to the ADD button they describe. Thanks.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@jg 

Is this any help https://portforward.com/huawei/e355/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

jg
  • 23 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for that but when I log into the router this is all I see. 

router.JPG

Message 3 of 6

jg
  • 23 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The router is a - Huawei Model: HB434666RBC bought from O2.

Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I'd suggest a call to Huawei https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/contact-us/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

jg
  • 23 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 technical phoned me back yesterday, Said they do not know why this is. Asked me to take the router to an O2 shop. I did this to be told 'we can not help' . I phoned Huawei who were very helpful but again could not help - they thought O2 were blocking the settings. Phoned o2 technical today just to ask if they would allow a 3rd party mobile router but the guy put the phone down on me. Phoned o2 customer services to again be told we can not help. So I have bought a router from O2 I am paying each month for network but they will not help. Does anyone know if I buy another mobile 4g to wifi router that can allow port forwarding changes will O2 allow it to wotk on their network?

Message 6 of 6