cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia Lumia Internet Not Working

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just recently bought a Nokia Lumia. As part of my pay as you go tariff I should get minutes, texts and internet data, but I can't get internet to work without wifi. Does anyone know why or what I can do? Thank you.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
If your mobile data and 3G settings are turned on then check your apn settings to ensure they are correct too.

http://www.geeksquad.co.uk/articles/chapter/595-04-how-to-set-apn-settings-for-the-02-mobile-network

You could text ACTIVE to 2020. Save the settings and reboot the phone.

Another avenue us to ring customer services to have your account checked.

202 contract
4445 payg.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149540 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions
There should be a network settings app in your menu if you are on the latest software.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
If your mobile data and 3G settings are turned on then check your apn settings to ensure they are correct too.

http://www.geeksquad.co.uk/articles/chapter/595-04-how-to-set-apn-settings-for-the-02-mobile-network

You could text ACTIVE to 2020. Save the settings and reboot the phone.

Another avenue us to ring customer services to have your account checked.

202 contract
4445 payg.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! Now have internet without wifi slight_smile

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're very welcome.

Now you can get back to enjoying using your phone and services.
Message 5 of 5