cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia Belle phones

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've asked a similar question on another area of the forum but have any o2 customers using Nokia Belle phones in the UK been able to update to Nokia Belle FP1 or later?

I'm wondering about the timing and availability of the updates rather than how to update. I've webchatted to the Gurus but they haven't been able to help- one suggested I use Zune to upgrade the software on my Nokia 700 from Belle to Lumia. If anyone has been able to do that, please let me know.

Thanks

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Great! Thanks for persisting. That's further than I ever got regarding the N8 update. I kept getting sent in circles between different people. And the Guru just told me when Belle Original was released! Fingers crossed for soon :-).
Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

With no sign of the FP1 upgrade I once again contacted the Complaints Team. Apparently it is still in testing but he is unable to explain why it has taken for coming up to a year to get this sorted.

The adviser said that FP1 will be sorted out on a "priority" basis.

As I mentioned to the adviser, this kind of customer service really calls into question the ability of o2 to respond to changes at the rate that now exists. If the generic version can be rolled out in the UK in Q1 2012, o2 should be asking what they are doing to phones that makes it so difficult for them to release the upgrades.

Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
I still do not have it........
Message 13 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fp2 is currently installing as we speak....I am genuinely surprised
Message 14 of 14