cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia 1020 and Wifi

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have noticed that since my phone installed Lumia Denim 8.10.14147.180 I keep getting "No internet access" when connected to my BT Home Hub 5. All other devices have connected fine.

Before the update everything appeared to be fine.

What is causing this and how do I sort it. I have tried resetting my phone but the issue just comes back which is what has led me to believe it's the update version.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Try rebooting your wifi router first and then re-entering your wifi password on the phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

As above. Tell your phone to 'forget' your router. reset it, then try a fresh connection

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi guys.

I tried that and its made no difference. I've also gone into my router admin and deleted my phone from there too but no change.

Currently in connected to the WiFi but it is still coming up with "no internet access" after a while.
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I too have a 1020 and upgraded it to the new Demin SW/FW. I had issues at the intial boot up following the Upgrade and had various applications missing from the Settings Menu. I backed up the phone. Then did a hard reset and then brought it back up clean and used the back up to recover, Messages, Contacts etc... May be worth giving it a go.

Regards,

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

It appears that it could actually be the BT Home Hub 5 that is at fault as the wife's iPhone and both our iPads started suffering with the same issue....

I reached out to BT and they had me do these steps: http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44504/kw/5ghz/c/346,407,750

Hopefully this will sort the issue but I will, of course, let you know slight_smile

Message 6 of 6