cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No fit device with phone when delivered?

Stephenasaurus
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Could someone please tell me if the fit watch I ordered with my upgrade should have come with my phone at the same time or if this will be sent separately? Does anyone have any working contact details for O2 where I can report this? Appreciate its a difficult time but I just want it on record that it hasn't arrived so it can be sorted in the future!

Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Stephenasaurus 

The FitBit will come when it's in stock I expect. We aren't O2 on here, we are customers like yourself so you need to contact O2.

All numbers in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Stephenasaurus
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have tried O2 they seem impossible to get hold of. I was asking on here as someone may have also ordered one that either came with their phone or it came separately
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
  • 93223 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Stephenasaurus
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks! I don't suppose you know how long this will take? O2 online chat don't seem to have a clue what I'm talking about and are trying to get me to contact DPD! Surely if it has not been sent then O2 should be sorting this? They don't make any of this very clear when you order 😑
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 93223 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

It's O2's responsibility not DPD so that is who you need to call. I do know that people have been waiting for these to come back into stock. No one here will have any idea as to when they will have more supply, sorry.

Message 6 of 6