cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'My O2' app for BlackBerry 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive downloaded the My O2 android app and sideloaded it onto my BlackBerry Z10 and it runs absolutely fine.

Any news on if or when O2 will publish that app in BlackBerry World so all the O2 customers can benefit? Seems ready to go right now ive had no issues slight_smile

Message 1 of 20
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions
Hi dayooo.

No word as of yet.

Kudos on getting the app sideloaded. I find it works perfectly even with it being an android app.

Fingers crossed we do not have to wait too long.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions
Hi dayooo.

No word as of yet.

Kudos on getting the app sideloaded. I find it works perfectly even with it being an android app.

Fingers crossed we do not have to wait too long.
Message 2 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope so, obviously the general customer may not want to attempt sideloading apps.

With the android version working flawlessly on my device, just need O2 to submit that version to BlackBerry World so everyone can make use of it

Message 3 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, 

Can anyone point me in the direction of a .BAR file for the 'My O2' app?

Thanks

Message 4 of 20

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Try Here:- http://apps.goodereader.com/blackberry-playbook-android-apps/blackberry-playbook-and-bb10-tools/?did...

I would recommend using the Chrome extension to load it - it says playbook but is for BB10 too.

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 5 of 20

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I hope so, obviously the general customer may not want to attempt sideloading apps.

With the android version working flawlessly on my device, just need O2 to submit that version to BlackBerry World so everyone can make use of it

Whilst using DDPB can be a pain the Chrome extension makes things a lot easier to sideload.

One change I would like to see for an official app over the sideloaded one is to use the Dialler to input the PIN rather than the full keyboard.

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 6 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just noticed the My O2 app is now in BlackBerry World slight_smile

Finally! Its the android version as expected although it says '1st edition'

Maybe a native app is on its way? slight_smile

Message 7 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well spotted!! slight_smile

I'll have a wee look for it when I get home tonight!

I'm gonna take the credit for this one though, cause I PM'd iangriggs who works on the O2 Labs team, on here back on 28th June about making the MyO2 App available for us BB10 users, even if it was the Android port! :smileytongue:Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha fair play!

Push for the Priority Moments app next! wink I'm missing out majorly and dont like using the website slight_smile

Message 9 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did mention the Priority Moments app at the same time so we'll maybe need to wait and see if it appears, but fingers crossed!

Message 10 of 20