cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumia 800 Alarms not working

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I've had my Lumia 800 for about a month now and have been getting on fine with it.. Until the alarms stopped working.

It is OS version 7.10.8773.98.

The alarms never alert on time, but I've noticed that they appear whenever I receive the first phone call after it was meant to alert.

I've seen one other person with the same issue on t'internet but no solution. I don't really want to wipe my phone completely to reinstall. 

Any advice appreciated.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Just an idea I'm throwing out there. Are all your time and date settings correct? Eg is it auto updating?

Software won't always function correctly if the timings are not correct.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Just an idea I'm throwing out there. Are all your time and date settings correct? Eg is it auto updating?

Software won't always function correctly if the timings are not correct.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
A reset may be the only answer here unless you can recall downloading something at the time the problem started.......?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Made me think... it stopped working since I got back from Sweden and changed my time settings. I changed my timezone to something else and back to GMT, also switched to 12-hour clock, set an alarm and it worked. Returned to 24hr clock and still works.

So just a glitch thankfully. Thanks for the ideas.
Message 4 of 5

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Glad it's working:) thanks for letting us know:)

Side note: Sweden is probably the most beautiful country I've ever been too:)
Message 5 of 5