Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep number

Newtothis1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi. I will tomorrow be swapping from o2 pay as you go to o2 monthly. I therefore have two SIM cards and need to keep my number on the new pay monthly one.
I see there is a form to complete online. It asks for my mobile number. Is this the new one or the one I want to keep??? Also, realistically how long does it take for my current number to go into the new sim? Thank you!!
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Newtothis1 

The number is the one you want to keep, however, others have reported that the online form isn't working currently so it may be best to call O2 on any of these numbers Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Newtothis1 

The number is the one you want to keep, however, others have reported that the online form isn't working currently so it may be best to call O2 on any of these numbers Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Newtothis1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Great! Thank you
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You're welcome

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4