Did you mean: 

Item not in parcel

Yang
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
More info

Hi. I ordered 2 Samsung Galaxy Bud2 graphite, to be collected in London Oxford Street branch. I received an email saying that item is out of stock, and later another email saying that the order is ready for collection. When I went to collect, there is no earbuds in the parcel, only a Samsung leftlet. I spoke to the store staff there and was told to contact customer service as that's what they have received and could not help. I rang, waited for a long time and finally spoke someone and was told that the items are in back order. However the money has been charged and I didn't receive any confirmation email about the back order. I am not sure if what's said is true, have no record of conversation, and worry that I will not be able to open my case later on. I wonder if anyone has this experience of back order and be able to advise please? Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Yang 

O2 have said that they are expecting stock next week and your order will be fulfilled then.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Yang 

O2 have said that they are expecting stock next week and your order will be fulfilled then.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Yang
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That's assuring to hear that. Hope there won't be any complication. Thanks for your prompt reply. 

Message 3 of 3