Did you mean: 

I need my PAC please!

PAC2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hy,
Does anyone know any easier ways to get my PAC code? Been trying to contact customer service for 2 days now, they're not even answering, all the online chats seems to be busy, no matter what time of the day I try to contact them. I need the PAC asap, can't use my phone for days now and I need it for work. So please, if anyone knows anything, would be much appreciated.

Thank you
Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @PAC2 Follow the advice in this guide please https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-to-get-your-PAC-2017-Update/ba-p/1052278

Welcome to the forum

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @PAC2 Follow the advice in this guide please https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-to-get-your-PAC-2017-Update/ba-p/1052278

Welcome to the forum

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PAC2 They are having issues with the phones apparently 

Message 3 of 11

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

There is a known problem with the phones this morning. If you are P&G you have no option but to wait until the phone lines are fixed.

If contract you have he option of live chat but they are very busy due to the phone lines issue.

Message 4 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I have, in the interest of helping, just tried 202 again. Rings about 6 times and cuts off. Still the advice is there for when they get up and running again.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 11

PAC2
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank your very much for trying to help. I got on one of the live chats but told me I have to wait untill tomorrow and try again. It's just ridiculous that I have to wait and try for days to get just one little code.

Thank you anyway!
Message 6 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@PAC2 wrote:
Thank your very much for trying to help. I got on one of the live chats but told me I have to wait untill tomorrow and try again. It's just ridiculous that I have to wait and try for days to get just one little code.

Thank you anyway!

No problem @PAC2. I suppose you could try later on toniight. Hopefully the phone lines should be on again by then...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 11

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@PAC2 wrote:

Thank you anyway!

Try the live chat on the complaints page

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Message 8 of 11

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Welcome to the forum @PAC2 smiling Did you get your PAC code in the end? Let us know how you got on with this!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 11

PAC2
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hy,

I managed to talk to them the next morning, I got my PAC, the change is supposed to happen today, hope everything works out. Thank you all for all the support! slight_smile

Have a nice day!
Message 10 of 11