Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei tablet offer

Andy83
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Evening everyone, I switched to a P20 pro at Christmas and waited 30 days to be able to apply for the tablet. I filled everything in and sent a picture of my order form. Now I haven't received an email or any confirmation that's its went through, would I need to fill it out again? I'm sure I've seen on here that it's usually 30 days from the application to receive the tablet but I've had no word about it.
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143432 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Hi @Andy83 you should receive an on screen confirmation when you apply, an email to the address you gave at registration (check your spam) and then you will receive a text when the tablet is dispatched.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143432 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Hi @Andy83 you should receive an on screen confirmation when you apply, an email to the address you gave at registration (check your spam) and then you will receive a text when the tablet is dispatched.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Andy83
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks @MI5 had no email as of yet and the address what a correct auto fill. Been checking spam folder as well and nothing yet. Should I try and reapply for it incase I messed up
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143432 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
We know of some people who haven't had an email but still received the tablet. You could always email the support team to check.
https://www.huaweiredemption.o2.co.uk/support.php

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Andy83
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Panic over, I received my tablet yesterday. No email but DHL texted me a time for delivery and it already has Netflix on it lol
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143432 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Good news

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6